- Obtaining Personal Information
- Purpose of Use of Personal Information
- For provision of the Services;
- For improvement of convenience of the Services;
- For collecting statistical data relating to the use of the Services, and doing marketing;
- For conducting questionnaires, etc., on current services or services under consideration to be provided newly;
- For our consideration of or providing new plans, etc., for the Services;
- For response to inquiries and identification;
- For provision of information from us (including provision of information concerning new services or products that are provided by us, or provided by other company and recommended by us) and sending email newsletter, etc.;
- For any other communications as needed upon using the Services such as notices related to the Services;
- For the exercise of rights and the performance of obligations under the agreements or laws, etc.
We shall use Personal Information obtained in the Services only within the scope of the following purposes of use. In the event of using Personal Information beyond the scope of the purpose of use, we shall obtain the prior consent of the person. We may change the purpose of use of Personal Information to the extent reasonably deemed to be connected with the purpose of use before the change, and if the purpose of use is changed, then we shall promptly give a notice or issue an official announcement of such change.
- Disclosure of Personal Information
We shall not disclose or provide Personal Information to any third party without obtaining consent from the person unless it is permitted to disclose or provide those under Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of 2003) or other laws and regulations.
- Inspection, Revision, etc., of Personal Information
When we are requested by the person to disclose Personal Information or to revise the incorrect information, we shall promptly respond thereto after confirmation of identity. Please contact us at the contact point detailed at the end of this page. Upon disclosing Personal Information, JPY 1,000 (excluding taxes) is charged per case.
In addition, when we are requested by the person to cease using or to delete Personal Information, we promptly conduct necessary inspections, and if we are handling such Personal Information beyond the scope of the purpose of use or if find that we have obtained such Personal Information by an inappropriate manner, then we shall, upon request by the person, cease using or delete such Personal Information.
However, we may refuse the request that we deem unreasonable, such as request that is unreasonably repeated, that requires excessive technical efforts, and that may harm the privacy of others.
- Cookies and IP Address
When users use the Services, we save and reference cookies and automatically obtain and record access logs (histories) such as domain name, IP address, advertisements and pages viewed, and usage environmental information.
We will use the information obtained through the method above, to make the Services a better service, to exploit those as materials for consideration of new services, and to analyze what kind of advertising, information, and service, etc., are effective to be listed or provided and provide the result thereof to advertisers, information providers, etc. Any personally identifiable information is never included in the result of the analysis.
- Entrustment of Personal Information Handling
We may outsource the handling of Personal Information for the sake of our business operations. In such cases, we shall supervise the trustee and cause the trustee to manage Personal Information properly.
- Use of Statistical Data
We may, based on provided Personal Information, produce statistical data that processed to make those not personally identifiable. We shall be entitled to use the statistical data processed so as not personally identifiable, at our sole discretion.
- Safety Management System
We shall conduct education and training, etc., to all employees, including our executives, in order to protect Personal Information from leakage, loss, damage or otherwise. In addition, in a way of system as well, we shall take measures necessary and appropriate to ensure the safety management of Personal Information, such as restricting access to files include Personal Information, implementing security measures to prevent recording access logs and unauthorized access from outside.
- Contact Point
With respect to questions, complaints or any other inquiries concerning our handling of Personal Information, please contact us through the contact point below. [Contact information for Personal Information]
Department in charge of oVice, Inc.: Development Department
Enacted and enforced on October 1, 2020.